More than 1,200 signature burgers were served at RUOK events around the country where Australians took the time to check in on each other and make sure their mates were fighting fit.
Events were held in conjunction with Indigenous schools, frontline emergency workers and local councils in WA, Queensland, Victoria and NSW:
- Dalwallinu District High School
- Fortem Australia, Beenleigh
- Fortem Australia, Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES), Cockburn
- Wollondilly Shire Council
- CBD workers in Melbourne
“We all have what it takes to ask, listen and support one another."
Operations Manager, Mick Dunn
RUOK is a health promotion charity that contributes to suicide prevention by encouraging people to use their personal relationships and support networks to support family, friends and colleagues.
It encourages people to stay connected and have conversations that can help others through difficult times in their lives.
For more information, visit www.ruok.org.au.